Here at Bryn Melyn Care our aim is to ‘transform the lives of vulnerable young people.’
We can only do that with people who can and want to do the same. If this is something you would like to be a part of, take a look at some of our current vacancies below.
At our residential schools in Ludlow – Overton School (ASC), and in Oswestry – Derwen School, and our residential home – Shavington Grange in Market Drayton, we are looking for:
- Support Workers (Qualified & Unqualified)
- Senior Care Practitioners
- Deputy Managers
For more details about our vacancies please visit our company page on Indeed.co.uk:
If you wish to speak to a member of the recruitment team please call us on 01952 504715, email email@example.com or download a copy of our application form here.
At Bryn Melyn Care we are determined to allow our employees the opportunity to develop and progress within our organisation. We have structured development pathways available and we actively encourage all staff to achieve their full potential. We have a professional, friendly and supportive culture company wide. We work together with excellence, integrity and respect to continuously allow better futures for the children and young people that call BMC home.
In return for your commitment and hard work we will provide you with the following:
- A competitive salary with enhancements for progression
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Robust training from our in-house L&D team,
- Qualifications up to Level 5
- 24 hour employee assistance helpline
- Life Insurance (after 12 months service)